Sunday, July 11, 2010

That's How Much I Love You

(Scene: Bedroom, 11:30 p.m., lights off, Brad lying on his back in bed, me snuggled up against his side with my arm flung over his chest, chatting. Then all goes quiet for a moment before...)

Me, singing: You are so beautiful to me...

Brad: For realz?

Me: For realz. (singing again) You are so beautiful to me. Can't you see? You're everything I hoped for, you're everything I need....

Brad: You're supposed to flail your arms about like Joe Cocker.

Me: (flails arm for a sec, then puts it back down on Brad's chest) You are so beautiful.... to meeeeee!

Brad: Awww.

Me: Awww.

(Pulls back arm to wipe a hair out of my face, smacking Brad in the nose)

Me: I love you so much, I smacked you in the nose.

(Romantic moment dies a painful death)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that damn song is stuck in my head. :-)

Post a Comment